Sunday 22 July 2007

Diary 1992. Extract 3.

December 24 1992.

Dear D,
Twas the night before Christmas. What a total disaster!

I feel bad for mum. I stayed in to help make the Eve special, but it has all kind of backfired. Dad’s in a total strop and J was being an idiot. I think that he’d been drinking. He came in and ate half the turkey. Mun cooks it really early and J was hungry. The atmosphere is awful.

J told me that I am fat. He always does and he laughs when he says it. Mum doesn’t say anything.

I’ve been really down about my eating and mum thought that I was jealous of J. I’m not. But she always thinks that I am. I was going to tell her about my eating but I couldn’t find the right time or the words. I have all these thoughts and stuff going around and around inside my head and I don’t know what to do.

I wish I had someone to talk to.
X

No comments: